This course offers a strong foundation and guide for anyone seeking adventure classes online, to improve children’s opportunities for play in school, whether between classes or after. Each module includes a discussion of the topic by experienced professionals, case studies from schools in the US, UK and Australia, a key reading, and new vocabulary terms. The focus here is on building your capacity to make change so reflective worksheets help you create your own site-specific plan of action.
- Foundations of Play Support
- Assessing and Enriching the Play Environment
- Sourcing, Selecting and Storing Loose Parts
- Staffing Methods to Support Self-Directed Play
- Advocacy, Bureaucracy and Risk
- Making Changes in Practice
- What’s Next?
This course is ideal for:
- Educators, administrators and parents working in or primarily with schools.
- People interested in playwork theory as applied to schools.
This course is not for:
- People who want to become playworkers
- Those seeking play-based curricula or other educational approaches
Ready to begin providing opportunities for rich and transformative play within the school day? Please click here to enrol on our course!
How much does the course cost?
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
This Playworker Development Course is very complete, I want to congratulate the team for your hard work and for the happiness you transmit… I have enjoyed so much this course. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Adventure Classes Online
Whether you are looking for adventure classes online or for ways to add more adventure to your child’s school day, this course is for you! Designed for educators, administrators and parents, this self-paced course provides a foundation in playwork theory as it applies to schools.
If you are an education professional or interested in playwork theory, this course will give you the tools you need to create opportunities for adventure and play in school. Featuring discussions by experienced professionals, case studies from around the world, key readings and new vocabulary terms, this course is perfect for anyone looking to add more adventure to their child’s education.
So what are you waiting for? Adventure awaits!
Enroll today and get started on your adventure!